Corporate and institutions
Capital deposits account
The account for founding a company or increasing its capital
Start a corporation (AG) or limited liability company (GmbH) with a capital deposits account. The account is suitable for capital increases or subsequent payments of stock capital.
Benefits at a glance
AG and GmbH companies
Opening an account is simple and fast
0.5‰ per deposit (min. CHF 200)
- Following the founding of the company or the approval of a capital increase, the capital can be credited to your business account.
- No additional costs for transferring your capital to a UBS business account.
- Comprehensive support and management from specialized corporate client advisors.
Open an account
The first step toward your own company with a capital deposits account.
Contact for queries
If you have any questions, please contact our corporate client advisory service.
Our offer for company founders
Are you setting up a new company? We have the ideal corporate account for you. And you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- cashless payments for your customers
- digital accounting with Bexio
- our outstanding UBS Mobile Banking App
Services / offer
Commission: 0.5‰ of the deposited capital
- Minimum CHF 200, maximum CHF 5,000
- At least CHF 1,000, if the capital is not transferred to a UBS Business Account after the company is founded / after a capital increase.
Interest: Interest is not paid on the credit of the capital deposits account.
The capital deposits account is available in CHF, EUR or USD.