Corporate and institutions
E-Commerce EASY The simple way to accept card payments online
Do you have an online shop? Or are you planning to open one? With E-Commerce EASY, you can accept credit card payments made with Visa, Mastercard and TWINT.
How you benefit
- One contract with a Swiss contact person for Visa, Mastercard® and TWINT
- Fees of only 2.45% per transaction
- No basic fee
Also of interest to you
With E-Commerce EASY, you enter into a single, all-inclusive contract with our long-standing, renowned partner SIX Payment Services in Switzerland. SIX offers secure and innovative services for cashless payments. If you have any questions or experience any problems, SIX is on hand at all times to help you out – even at weekends.
You pay 2.45% for each transaction. There are no hidden costs or minimum costs, and there’s no contract term. Only a one-time installation fee of CHF 200 when you conclude the contract.
E-Commerce EASY can work with most online shops, and also of course on mobile devices. Once you register, you'll receive an HTML code to be integrated into your online shop and you can start accepting card payments right away.
For companies with higher transaction volumes, E-Commerce EASY PLUS is an additional package with attractive discounts for UBS clients.
Good to know
- E-Commerce EASY is available only to UBS clients.
- If your business isn't entered in the commercial register, you'll need an excerpt from the debt enforcement office and a copy of your passport to register.
- Some sectors are excluded from this offer, or are required to fulfill specific requirements.
- E-Commerce EASY makes it easier for you to budget, as costs only arise when your webshop earns revenue.
- Apart from the one-off installation fee of CHF 200, you pay only a 2.45% fee on each transaction when your webshop earns revenue.
E-Commerce EASY PLUS
Your client advisor will be glad to answer any questions and put you in touch with our cash management specialists. Alternatively, you can request a non-binding offer directly from SIX Payment Services.