Direct Infrastructure Investments
- Unlisted, direct, closed-end vehicles
- A premier, diversified portfolio of infrastructure assets in Europe, North America and Australia
- Actively managed investment stakes in portfolio companies across various sub-sectors, including gas transmission, electricity generation, waste management, water, wind and telecommunications
- We offer institutional investors potential exposure to assets with long-term, stable cash-flows
- Investments are focused around essential services with low operational risk. They typically carry low default rates and high recovery rates
- Dedicated and experienced: You have the reassurance offered by dedicated and experienced teams, supported by a well-established infrastructure group and the wider UBS Asset Management organization.
- Tailored solutions: The team offers you solutions tailored to meet your capital and regulatory objectives, with a generally low correlation to traditional investments.
- Long-term oriented: We seek to deliver a stable return by investing on a long term basis. This can provide a natural match to your pension and insurance liabilities.
Direct Infrastructure Equity: An investment strategy centered on the following attributes:
- Actively managed core infrastructure
- Asset, market and currency diversification
- Low correlation of returns to other asset classes
- Recurring cash dividends
- Control / influence over strategic, commercial and financial decisions
Direct Infrastructure Debt
- A distinctive investment strategy which:
- Focuses on private deals
- Has active transaction structuring and ongoing management
- Takes a vertical approach to debt structure
- We structure our established strategies to meet your specific capital and regulatory objectives