Multi asset investing
Multi asset allocation and currency expertise across all liquid asset classes delivered via the following solutions:
- Unconstrained total return
- Experienced and trusted: In volatile markets, experience matters. We are always aware of the responsibilities involved in investing our clients money. UBS has been managing multi asset portfolios on behalf of clients since 1982. We are trusted by a broad international client base for whom we currently manage USD 114 billion in multi asset portfolios (as at December 31, 2015).
- Globally integrated resources: Our clients benefit from the expertise of a team of over 100 multi asset investment professionals across offices in Chicago, New York, London, Zurich, Hong Kong, Sydney and Tokyo.
- Diversified: We analyse and explore over 160 equity, fixed income, currency and alternative asset class-markets globally in the search for varied sources of return for our clients.
- Risk management and budgeting are critical inputs at all points of our process
Long-term valuation analysis
- Markets are inefficient. This can lead to assets being mispriced
- We seek to exploit those inefficiencies in a consistent manner using long-term valuation analysis
Valuation plus catalyst
- Sometimes factors other than valuation can influence asset prices for sustained periods.
- We therefore seek to understand why an asset is mispriced and identify a clear catalyst for closing the mispricing – a "valuation plus catalyst" process.